Today, we are excited to report the overall accessibility of Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2! IT directors all throughout the planet would now be able to utilize Microsoft Endpoint Manager to productively set up their armada of HoloLens 2 gadgets and viably convey them to their creation surroundings.
Customarily, IT experts invest critical involved energy designing and setting up gadgets that will later be utilized by end clients. With Windows Autopilot for HoloLens, we are working on this cycle. IT administrators can pre-arrange gadgets with a couple of straightforward tasks, and end clients can set-up the gadgets with practically zero cooperation by associating with an organization and checking certifications.
On account of the important criticism you give during the review time frame, we have made proceeded with upgrades—to Windows Autopilot self-conveying mode specifically. With self-conveying mode, you can without much of a stretch:
- Join a gadget to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Enlist the gadget in MDM utilizing Azure AD programmed enlistment.
- Arrangement approaches, applications, authentications, and systems administration profiles.
- Utilize the Enrollment Status Page (ESP) to forestall admittance to corporate assets until a gadget is completely provisioned.
Set up Windows Autopilot for HoloLens in 6 basic advances:
Setting up your current circumstance to help HoloLens arrangement with Windows Autopilot is clear. Basically:
- Empower Automatic MDM Enrollment.
- Register gadgets in Windows Autopilot.
- Make a gadget bunch.
- Make an arrangement profile.
- Confirm the ESP setup.
- Confirm the profile status of the HoloLens device(s).
For more HoloLens-explicit Windows Autopilot data, see our authority Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 documentation or read our documentation about Windows Autopilot Self-Deploying mode.
For gadget enlistment to Windows Autopilot, we suggest that you work with your affiliate. Microsoft Cloud Solution Providers can help you in that cycle. For more broad data, see Adding gadgets to Windows Autopilot.
Windows Holographic, form 2004 (delivered May 2021) or more up to date is needed to utilize Windows Autopilot. Windows Holographic, rendition 2004 just backings Windows Autopilot over ethernet association. Windows Holographic, rendition 20H2 (form 19041.1128) or later adds support for Windows Autopilot over Wi-Fi, notwithstanding the utilization of an ethernet association.